UK Transport Wiki is a website dedicated to providing information about transport in the United Kingdom, including by railway, bus, road and many more. Our aim is to provide a base with up to date information and images; and we need YOUR help!
From Thursday 15th July 2021, I will be removing any pages which fit the following criteria:
- Pages within the 'short pages' category which have no content on them AND which also do not have a 'placeholder' notice on them.
- Pages with no useful/important information on them. This includes:
- Pages of fleet lists or such like (they can not be well formatted on this page and there are other sites for this)
- Short pages about locations of no significant relevance to the purpose of this page.
- Pages titled and containing information for a specific date, month or year.
- Files/images/videos that are not used on any page of the Wiki, and that are of no use to the Wiki.
Should you know of a page that may fit this criteria but should be kept, please post a message on my Message Wall to let me know.
How can I help?
This Wiki was abandoned and left without any major work for many years. In May 2020, I (Ancelljb) started work on rebuilding the Wiki and soon became an admin. It is a very large task to bring it back to what I expect it was many years ago. At the moment, the first thing I started to work on was the London Bus Routes pages, London Bus Companies, as well as London Underground station and line pages. This is a big task but I am getting there with this. I am also working on updating British Rail Operator company pages, mainline railway station pages as well as British bus company pages/route pages. For more information, visit my profile.
And I need your help! If you have information about something in particular, then I would appreciate if you wanted to create new articles, or carry out updates on the pages we already have.
If you do not have information to add, but would like to help, then you can help with the formatting of all our pages. I am currently working on creating a Manual of Style which will help to bring the Wiki to a more professional style. In the meantime, it would be useful to start tidying up articles. Drop me a message on my Message Wall if you would like help finding something to do.
Need some help getting started?
If you need some help getting started, then the links below may help you. If not, come and post a message on my Message Wall.
For a full list of help pages, see Help:Contents, which includes help pages shared across Wikia.
I will help fix all Nottinghamshire pages
- Number of Admins: 2
- Wanted Pages
- Number of Articles: 3,477
- Leader board
- Also have a look at the usage levels, visit Site statistics.
- And the staff are listed here- ListUsers
- WikiNode - Related Wikis